Hp:
It had been almost a week. I'm really missing you...
I know we've spent the best of our time together and that it's now time for our new chapter to unfold. During the wonderful time that had been, we loved each other deeply and thoughtfully...right to the very last day that we've shared.
We practiced and anticipated this moment, but I had not been warned of the overwhelming sorrow of you being away from me.
Surely we will continue to love each other, afterall, love resides in the heart (and mind) more than anywhere else. It's just that i find it somehow cruel and ironic for us to miss the time (which may take years or a decade) that we could have been together given how restricted we already are. Neither of us can say what is exactly in store for us in the future. All I know is that we love each other well.
No matter what, i believe that our love will find its way.
-Mh-